Our vision is
To promote general practice which is salutogenic, empowering and sustainable, by
– careful balancing of biomedical and humanistic approaches to health, illness and disease.
– systematically aiming to minimise medicalization and risk labelling and avoid interventions of disputable benefit.
Our mission is
– To facilitate general access to high quality sources with relevance to the groups vision.
– Homepage (persons, literature, lectures and teaching material, coming events)
– Promote critical thinking by respectful discussions in relevant fora.
– Create “space” for opposition (as prerequistite for development)
– Student teaching, specialist training, CME
– Workshops and symposia, Nordic congresses, national congresses, Wonca
– Mass media contacts and PR strategies
– Stimulate publishing both in national and international journals